Saturday, December 22, 2007

No election board to start an election year.

Go government. You people are so annoying. geeze. my cat just farted and it's because of things you do like this, you government weenies. I wish there was someone I could trust.

This is a response to this article (you might want to read it first):

As Primaries Begin, the FEC Will Shut Down
No Quorum on Election Board As Nominees Stall in Congress
By Matthew Mosk
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, December 22, 2007; Page A01

I was annoyed that the politicians are playing chicken like this. The dems don't like the republican and the republican doesn't like the dems, or so they say. As you read through the article, it says if this doesn't get solved quickly, funds could be denied to the Edwards campaign.

So, this could be a problem created by dems who want a hilary or obama ticket. Or not. Great, thanks a lot leaders.

Also, this article was seriously edited and buried inside the Roanoke Times. It didn't even mention the Edwards campaign in that version. Perhaps they just didn't have the room. Or didn't care. Who knows. I couldn't even find the short version on their website. Thank you for existing, Washington Post.

So:
I can't trust the media.
I can't trust the politicians.
I can't trust the elections boards.

~makes you want to move to Spain or something~

Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

bapeduc8r said...

You are the best. I could have told you all of that before even reading the article. By the way, you are happy girl. Nothing like an angry American:)
Angela