Friday, July 4, 2008

madrid

la llegada. la cafeteria fue lo mismo. Fuera amazing! suin cambios en 14 anos.

walking andando del hostal from the hostel i kept expecting to see something familiar, something striking. I found the pizza place - many many changes but still there. Then I stopped dead in my tracks. I had completely forgotten about the dorm across the street where I funny, language geek friends stayed. Spent so many hours there but was shocked to see the building.

Stopped my the place I lived. Looks the same. kinda boring. Walking down the street wondering about La llegada - the cafeteria where we spent ALL of our time.

Not only is it exactly the same, Antonio, the kid who worked there is returning from the US where he works as an English professor in CT. He´ll be here Monday.

I left a note with my phone number-hopefully we can grad dinner or something.

45 secoinds left of i´net time. must go.....

No comments: